Ready, Set, Go: introducing the new ALS patient monitor simulator
REALITi Go is the successor system to the famous ALSi Patient Condition Simulator for paramedic and HEMS training in Advanced Life Support. The simulated patient monitor REALITi Go gives instructors a great tool for training and students an incredibly realistic platform to learn from, built off technology you use every day.
REALITi Go is the new entry point to the REALITi 360 simulation ecosystem with a simulated Monitor, Defibrillator, AED and Ventilator included, it’s a complete system in a small package.
And it’s future proof: Want to add on proprietary screens, video recording and chart later? It’s ready to Go.
Already own ALSi?
You’re nearly there. Contact us for a free upgrade to REALITi Go.
REALITi Go Patient Monitor Simulator Features
With REALITi Go, users receive 5 generic patient monitor screens plus a ventilator simulator so you can provide training to prepare students and course participants for emergencies in hospital and in pre-hospital settings. You can also add additional, branded monitors to prepare your students in EMS, medical or nursing undergraduate environment for the multiple monitor types they are likely to encounter during their careers.
REALITi Go includes all the hardware and software needed to start your simulation training right away.
REALITi Go by iSimulate is part of a smart, integrated and modular simulation ecosystem for more reality and flexibility in your simulation training. It is a complete in-situ patient monitor simulator that can be upgraded with additional premium branded monitor screens or a CPR or Video debriefing module at any time.
REALITi Go mimics defibrillators, monitors and ventilators:
iSimulate have developed a suite of generic patient monitor simulations with hyper-realistic interfaces to look and work like the real thing:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Looks, sounds and functions like a real patient monitor
- Standalone ventilator simulator can be used independently
- Ventilator works in portrait and landscape modes
The following generic screen simulations are included with REALITi Go:
- Generic Screen – Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- Generic Screen – Monitor Screen Simulation
- Generic Screen – AED Screen Simulation
- Generic Screen – Vital Signs Simulation
- Generic Screen – Vital Signs with Single Waveform Simulation
- Generic Screen – Ventilator Simulation of ReVel®
Additionally, branded patient monitor screens are constantly being added by the iSimulate team. Please have a look at the list below to see all patient monitors/ vital signs monitor and defibrillator simulations that can be added if you upgrade to REALITi Plus:
- corpuls1 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- corpuls3 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- corpuls® AED Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- CARESCAPETM B40 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- LIFEPAK® 1000 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- LIFEPAK® 15 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- LIFEPAK® 20 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Medtronic Capnostream™ 35 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Philips IntelliVue MX800 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Philips HeartStart MRx Emergency Care Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Philips HeartStart MRx for Hospital Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Welch Allyn Connex® VSM 6000 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Zoll® Propaq® MD Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Zoll® R Series® Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Zoll® X Series® Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Schiller DEFIGARD Touch 7 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- Schiller PHYSIOGARD Touch 7 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
Additionally, optional upgrades include a CPR module and video debriefing hardware and software.
REALITi Go offers millions of waveforms, with a single touch:
- Users can add ectopics, arrythmias and artifacts to any ECG waveform.
- PVC (Premature Ventricular Contraction), PAC (Premature Atrial Contraction) and PJC (Premature Junctional Contraction) can be added to any ECG waveform
- Sinus arrhythmia linked to respiratory rate
- Artifacts and electrical interference
- Waveform preview shows trends
REALITi Go has a built in radiology and laboratory results library:
In collaboration with Life in the Fast Lane REALITi Go offers a complete library of radioogy resources.
- Curated radiology images
- CT and X-rays
- Laboratory results with over 100 paramenters
REALITi Go fosters engaging assessment for students and distance based learning:
Easy to use checklist interface for simple student assessment. Add the REALITi Engage App to allow observers to comment, vote and view media.
- The Checklist interface is completely configurable and easy to use
- Observers can use the REALITi Engage App on their mobile devices
- Export a complete report of the simulation for student records
REALITi Go includes a built in Training Management System to collect all your simulation data in one central location:
- Event log, CPR compressions, vital signs history, scoring, waveforms, video and all other data saved on Control
- Recordings are transferred to Control at the end of a scenario and can be exported with vital signs parameters overlaid
- Browse past scenarios and students
- Export scenarios reports as a PDF to share
- Export all data as CSV to share
- 6 screen simulators (AED, Defibrillator, Monitor, Vital Signs, Vital Signs with Waveform, Ventilator)
- 1 Patient Monitor Simulation Bag
1 REALITi Simulation Accessory Set with:
- 3 leadwires ECG cable snap
- 7 leadwires ECG cable snap
- 10 leads ECG trunk cable
- SpO2 sensor
- Adult NIBP cuff
- Defibrillator/ AED connector
- AED Defibrillator pad
- Disposable adult ECG electrodes
- EtCO2 sensor gas drier tube
- 1 WiFi Router
- 1 Patient Monitor Tablet with REALITi360 App
- 1 Instructor Tablet with hard case and REALITi360 App
Founded in 2011, iSimulate has quickly grown to be a global leader in patient monitor simulation and vital signs monitor simulation and has been acquired by 3B Scientific in January 2020. The iSimulate team is constantly working with the manufacturers of patient monitors to add the newest vital signs screen interfaces to their simulation system.
Click here to find out more about iSimulate.