New anatomy app called 3B Smart Anatomy now included for FREE with Model of Pulmonary Lobule with Surrounding Blood Vessels, 130 times Magnified.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.
The model shows an external pulmonary lobe with a magnification of 130x. The following are represented:
- Segmental bronchus and its terminal branches (bronchioles)
- Alveolus opened on the right side
- Pulmonary vessels and their capillary networks
- Branch of a bronchial artery
- Pulmonary pleura
- Connective tissue septum on the left side
- Single opened alveolus with surrounding capillary network with a magnification of approx. 1000x on the rear side
A graphic image on the stand of the model shows the structure of the air way in the lungs up to the alveolus.
3B Smart Anatomy explained in 90 seconds: