Quality CPR simulators designed to operate for years. Strong, sturdy construction with full-size, realistic landmarks and one piece disposable airways. Prewired for CPRLink™ for a first class BLS program.
Multiple pulses: Multiple pulse points; carotid and femoral arterial pulse points.
Realistic eyes: Eyes open and close; one pupil is dilated.
Airway management: Airway allows the passage of a cuffed ET tube.
BVM: Realistic chest rise during ventilation.
Realistic chest cavity: Realistic chest cavity containing realistic organs
CPR: Omni™ Code Blue® pack monitors and logs the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation.
- Totally disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Fully articulating head, neck, and jaw permitting head/tilt, chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension into the “sniffing” position
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Easily accessible chest cavity with ribcage, lungs, and heart for realism and practice of the Heimlich maneuver
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid and femoral arterial pulse sites
- Eyes open and close; one pupil is dilated
- 10 disposable airways
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying bag
|Simon® CPR Patient Simulator|
|Torso / full-body||torso||torso||full-body||full-body|
|Carotid pulse sites||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|OMNI® Code Blue pack||–||Yes||–||Yes|
|Femoral venous site||–||–||Yes||Yes|