New anatomy app called 3B Smart Anatomy now included for FREE with Didactic Human Skull Model on Cervical Spine, 4 part.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.
Having been cast from an original human skull, this model shows an absolute accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes and sutures. In addition, this human skull replica is flexibly mounted on the cervical spine (C1, C2 and C7 are colored) to better show their relation. To complete this demonstration, the didactic model also exhibits the hindbrain, spinal cord, spinal nerves of the cervical spine, vertebral arteries, basilar artery as well as the rear cerebral arteries.
The plastic skull can be removed from its stand and can be disassembled easily into skull cap, base, and mandible. Even natural movement can be shown since the mandible of the skull is flexibly mounted on a spring.
The 3B Scientific® Didactic Human Skull Model brings a true value to your classroom or office and is a great tool for teaching the anatomy of the human skull.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement
3B Smart Anatomy explained in 90 seconds: