New anatomy app called 3B Smart Anatomy now included for FREE with Human Nervous System Model Set “Physiology of Nerves”.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.
The Physiology of Nerves series displays the basic structures of the human nervous system. Each of the five sections of the nerve model shows a plastic colored relief model of the main synapse variations. All sections of the nerve physiology series can magnetically attach to the illustrated base which depicts the neural components in vivid colors. Each nerve section is also available separately.
The nerve physiology set contains the following sections. :
1. Neuron Cell Body Typical neuron body with cell organelles, for example mitochondria and many other characteristics of human cell, are visible through a removable transparent cover. The edge of the cell body also shows the synapses of connected neurons.
2. Myelin Sheaths of the CNS This model shows the glial cells which build the insulating layer around the axons of the central nervous system.
3. Schwann Cells of the PNS Depicts a Schwann cell with sectioned core.
4. Motor End Plate Neuromuscular junction with striated muscle fibre is depicted. 5. Synapse Featuring the endoplasmic reticulum, mitochondria and the membranes of the synaptic gap.
The nerve physiology nerve series also depicts 5 smaller relief models of the main synapse variations. The nerve set is a great tool for teaching the anatomy and physiology of the human nervous system.
3B Smart Anatomy explained in 90 seconds: