SECTRA is one of the world’s leading providers of IT systems for managing medical images and patient information with more than 1,800 installations worldwide.
The Education Portal builds on this global network and gives teachers and students a powerful tool for interactive, problem-based learning. The extensive library of real patient cases and the complete human anatomy atlas can be accessed from any touch device. Empower clinical thinking and collaboration through anatomy, radiology, pathology, histology and embryology modules.
Problem Based Learning:
Enable students to transfer foundational concepts into clinical medicine with complete patient cases (fully anonymized rare and common pathologies). Integrated radiology and histology images with diagnostic quality.
Unprecedented image quality:
High resolution and full screen histology images with full range of capabilities (cell counting, zoom with different staining, measurements, layer focus, and more). You can also add realistic effects like light and shadows in the 3D reconstruction for additional visual clues.
Data is stored in the cloud enabling extremely fast access to files, quick response times, and real time synchronization. No more downtime in the classroom waiting for images to load.
Access anywhere: SECTRA Education Portal works anywhere and on any device. It is a cloud-based system built on the powerful and globally established PACS radiology software. It is FDA and CE certified and includes automatic software updates.
Upload any DICOM data (automatic anonymization) to securely share it with the global network or keep it in your private data space. Store and review clinical case, add your own annotations (in 2D and 3D), prepare classroom and exam files, and bookmark your current case.
Teacher and student licenses:
- Easy bi-directional way to share cases, generate URLs with a click of a button
- Students have access from any touch device to study the cases
- Teacher have access from any device and can prepare cases from the SECTRA PACS software
- Students can follow the teacher’s screen on their device while the presentation is synchronized in real time. They can also request control of the screen to share their questions and answers
- Anatomy Pathways
- Virtual Edge
- Cadaver Dissection Guide
- Surface Palpation Guide
- The Anatomy of clinical procedures
- Radiology library related to 3D anatomy
- Muscle Tables
- WELLS Center Clinical Skills
- 4D videos of CT
- Complicated cases
- Veterinary cases
- Integrated cases (pathology + US + photo + RX + MMG)
- Comparison cases
- New imaging technique cases (7Tesla MR)
Optional: 3D Trauma Tool for Orthopedic Surgery Planning and Debrief
The planning system offers a set of tools aimed at clinical training and pre-operative planning of trauma cases. These tools allow users to interactively evaluate and discuss different cases and strategies, making the table ideal for surgical training.
- Hide: Hide anatomical structures irrelevant to the damaged area that may obscure the trauma site
- Reposition: Align fragments automatically by placing landmarks
- Explode: Separate fragments in order to study them separately
- Template: Import 3D templates from CAD drawings
- Distances: Measure distances in 3D space
|SECTRA Board||SECTRA Table|
|Resolution||UHD||4K QLed UHD|
|Touch method||InGlass™ 20 touch-capacitive screen||QLed 10 touch-capacitive screen|
|Screen tilt||90°||0 – 90°|
|Can be used as||a blackboard or with a stand||a motorized stand with wheels and adjustable height|
|Possibility to mount on a wall||YES||–|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||216 x 145 x 29 cm||155 x 118 x 921cm ( in table position)|
|Weight||88 kg||220 kg|
|Software updates||done automatically, free of charge within the license period|
|Software certificates||FDA and CE|
|Import own histology data as well as CT and MRI scans||YES|
|Add comments, bookmarks and annotations in 2D and 3D||YES|
|Orthopedic surgery planning tool||via SECTRA 3D Trauma optional|
|Anatomy curriculum with Radiology images developed with Monash University||YES|
|Can be used for clinical diagnostics||yes, SECTRA is one of the world’s leading providers of IT systems for managing medical images|
|Best in KLAS award||YES|
There are no reviews yet.