Explore the human body layer-by-layer by peeling away transparent mylar overlays. Displayed on the rear view of the Thin Man is a full-figure diagram of the skeletal and nervous systems. Over 200 anatomical features are named, indexed, and keyed in this amazingly detailed anatomical chart. The layers of the Thin Man poster display the following systems:
• 1st layer – Musculature of the head, neck, thorax and abdomen
• 2nd layer – Brain, thyroid and salivary glands, eye, tongue, teeth, heart and major vessels, lungs, stomach, liver and intestines
• 3rd layer – Sinuses, nasal, septum, tongue, trachea, heart, chambers, and vessels, pancreas, spleen, large intestine
• 4th layer – Esophagus, pleura, aorta, inferior vena cava, intercostal vessels and nerves, autonomic nerve trunk, kidneys and adrenal glands
• 5th layer (full figure) – Brain, pharynx, vertebral column, rib cage, muscles of upper and lower extremities, pelvic organs and muscles
This anatomical poster is a great way to learn the systems of the human body…almost like having a set of anatomy flashcards for every system of the human body condensed into one detailed chart.
Item includes metal stand.
There are no reviews yet.